Aliso Viejo, CA, October 21, 2015 (Newswire.com) - 1031 Crowdfunding, LLC announced today that the Company has partnered with Four Springs TEN31 Xchange, LLC to include two new offerings on the 1031 Crowdfunding investment platform.
Four Springs TEN31 Xchange, LLC is a sponsor of DST programs and is focused on acquiring single tenant net lease properties for the purpose of distributing fractional ownership in the form of a DST. The management team has significant experience acquiring, financing and managing net lease real estate in addition to substantial experience in capital market transactions and operations of publicly traded REITs. In each of their DSTs, the sponsor maintains a 10-25% ownership, offering the remaining 90-75% of beneficial interests to accredited investors.
"We appreciate the way they create an alignment of interest between the sponsor and investor by co-investing in the DSTs they manage. We believe these are strong DSTs opportunities for our investors and look forward to growing our relationship with future offerings."
Edward Fernandez, CEO
“We are excited to work with Four Springs TEN31 Xchange,” said 1031 Crowfunding Founder and CEO, Edward Fernandez. “We appreciate the way they create an alignment of interest between the sponsor and investor by co-investing in the DSTs they manage. We believe these are strong DSTs opportunities for our investors and look forward to growing our relationship with future offerings.”
The first offering, FSC MRC Odessa Texas, DST, is a 1031 exchange qualified DST that owns an approximately 100,700 square foot facility in Odessa, Texas. The facility is leased through March 2030 to McJunkin Red Man Corporation, a subsidiary of MRC Global (MRC). MRC Global is a fortune 500 company. It is the largest global distributor of pipes, valves, and fittings and related products and services to the energy industry based on sales. MRC Global had revenues of $5.9 billion in 2014. McJunkin Red Man Corporation is MRC Global’s primary subsidiary, representing approximately 74% of its earnings and revenues. The DST expects a first year yield of 6.55%.
The second offering, FSC AS Jonesboro AR, DST, is also a 1031 exchange qualified DST. The Trust owns an approximately 71,500 square foot, free standing building in Jonesboro, Arkansas with a 20-year triple net lease to Academy Sports + Outdoors. Academy Sports + Outdoors is a sports, outdoor and lifestyle retailer with a broad assortment of hunting, fishing and camping equipment and gear along with sports and leisure products, footwear and apparel. The Texas-based company, which ranks #119 on Forbes’ list of Largest Private Companies, operates 178 stores with over 22,000 employees. Annual sales exceed $3.9 billion.
For more information, visit www.1031Crowdfunding.com or call (844) 533-1031.
About 1031 Crowdfunding, LLC
1031 Crowdfunding provides a range of quality properties for investors seeking a 1031 exchange through a Delaware Statutory Trust. With a compliant online investment platform, investors research opportunities, make investments with ease, and receive monthly updates. 1031 Crowdfunding was founded by Edward Fernandez along with Alfred Pizzurro, Marcus Kurschat, William Erickson and Tim Barrett, aggregating 120 years of their combined experience in the securities and real estate markets.